With the help of advent in technology, the whole hiring process has become highly streamlined. The video-based interviews have now become very much popular in the whole business world and have enabled the best screening of the candidates. Using the video interview software, the organizations can achieve a large number of benefits.
Some of the most common benefits have been mentioned as follows:
1. They help in relieving the scheduling burden: There is a requirement of scheduling a proper interview when one to one face-to-face interviews are to be done. All the struggles are eliminated with the help of video-based interview software. They have relieved the stress from the organizations and made the whole process very much convenient. The problem of schedule not matching has been very well solved with the help of these software. They can also provide the benefits of a face-to-face interview and will help to screen the candidates in no time.
2. They have improved the tracking of performances: With the help of implementation of video-based interview software, the whole hiring process has become very much easy. This will help to choose and select the strongest candidates for the organizations who can add great value to them. The process of selecting the candidate has become very much successful with the help of the software and the efficiency, as well as productivity is highly increased. The goal achievement process has also become very easy with the help of the software.
3. They have added a high level of consistency to the whole process: When the managers ask the same questions to every candidate, the overall processes can go off the track. Therefore, the video interview software are highly important because they shuffle the questions and provide a new question to everybody which is very challenging from the candidate’s point of view. They have been very much successful in providing consistency across the whole process. There are predetermined questions for every candidate and the responses are recorded. This is easier for the managers to compare and then select the people and make decisions at the time of selecting the people for organization.
4. They help in creating a convenient overall experience: A lot of individuals appear for interviews only so that they can have an experience, but they are least interested in the actual job. With the help of implementation of video software, the whole process can be done very easily. A lot of efforts can be saved as the aspirant employees do not need to travel to the offices of the organization to appear for an interview. All these things can be done within 15 to 20 minutes. This provides high-level of convenience to the candidate as they can perform on the video by sitting at their phone places only.
5. This software help in making the best decisions: The organizations have to incur a lot of expenditure when they call people to appear for an interview. They can include paying for their meals and hotel expenses. Businesses that use this video-based interview technology have eliminated all these costs and saved a lot of money. One can invite anybody at any time to appear in a video interview. All the expenses will be saved, and this will help to provide a more in-depth conversation with the individual so that best decisions can be made.
6. One can also just see the command of candidate over the technology: In this way, it will be very much clear that a particular candidate has a good command over the technology or not. The video-based interview software helps to check this skill very easily and in an unfamiliar manner. In case there is any issue with audio systems, then one can check the skills of the candidate if he or she can solve them or not. This would help in providing a good idea about the existing skills of the candidate and then deciding whether to hire him or not.
7. It will help in reducing the formalities: Whenever an individual appears for an interview, then usually, there are a lot of formalities like starting with some basic things and doing a lot of chitchat. All these formalities will be eliminated in the video conferencing and hiring managers will directly come to the point. This will help in saving a lot of time of the candidate as well as the hiring manager. This will also help in removing the element of delay from the whole process and managers can utilize their time saved to other important activities. This will also help in making better decisions in the most efficient manner.
8. It will also help in observing the body language of the candidate: This is the biggest disadvantage of the telephone-based interview that one cannot judge the body language of the candidate. But all thanks to technology, this thing has been possible with the help of video interview software. The facial expressions and overall experience can be visible with the help of the software and one can judge that if particular people are fit for the organization or not. This will also help the hiring manager to have a proper idea about the personality of the candidate so that the best decisions can be taken.
9. It will help you invest time into best people: With the help of implementation of video interview software, the time-consuming element will be eliminated. There will be no wastage of time because of talking with everybody and one will be talking to the person who is valuable for the organization. This will help the candidates to reach the final stages very easily and in no time.
The video-based interview software helps to utilize the technology in the best possible manner so that the best hiring can be done. All the candidates who are afraid to take challenges will be eliminated from this and the best ones will remain who will add great value to the organization. The software helps to provide a large number of advantages to the job seekers as well as to the job providers.