If you’re looking for a simple recipe which doesn’t require eggs or are allergic to eggs, simply continue reading to discover a mouth-watering recipe to make delicious eggless double chocolate chunk cookies!
Eggless Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies:
1. Preheat your oven for 10 minutes
Firstly, preheat your oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celcius.
2. Line a baking sheet with butter, margarine or baking oil
Use a handy towel to grease your baking sheet with either butter or margarine. Alternatively, you can also use a baking oil spray to quickly grease your baking sheet.
3. Pour your baking powder, all-purpose flour, and salt into a medium sized bowl
Next, grab a medium sized bowl and pour 1/2 a cup of all-purpose flour, 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder and 1/8 teaspoon of salt into your bowl.
4. Sift your cocoa powder on top of your mixture before mixing your mixture thoroughly
Using a sieve, sift 2 tablespoons of your favorite cocoa powder on top of your mixture. Next, make sure to mix your ingredients thoroughly.
5. Grab a second bowl and place a second lot of ingredients into your secondary bowl
Place 1/4 of unsalted butter, 2 tablespoons of traditional white sugar and 1/4 cup of brown sugar into your second bowl.
6. Beat the contents of your second bowl with a whisk
Next, use a handheld traditional whisk to thoroughly beat the contents of your second bowl. Stop beating your mixture when it becomes smooth in consistency.
7. Add 1 tablespoon of plain or Greek yogurt and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract to your second bowl
Simply add 1 tablespoon of plain or Greek yogurt and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract to your second bowl. Although you can use 1 tablespoon of milk instead of yogurt if you don’t have fresh yogurt in your fridge.
8. Beat the contents of your second bowl again
Use your handheld whisk to beat the contents of your second bowl again.
9. Pour the contents of your first bowl into your second bowl
Grab your first bowl and gently pour its contents into your second bowl.
10. Use a plastic spatula to mix your ingredients
As you use your spatula to mix your ingredients together, also make sure to add 1/2 cup of chocolate chips into your mixture. If you are a fan of both white and dark chocolate, you may want to use 1/4 of white chocolate chips and 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips instead.
11. Use a spoon to create cookie balls
Use a spoon to dish out cookie balls, which you can then roll into circles and place on to your baking sheet. For big cookies use two tablespoons of cookie mixture to form each cookie.
12. Use a fork to squash down each cookie ball into traditional cookies
Simply use a fork to squash down your cookie balls into traditional cookies.
13. Bake your cookies for approximately 12-13 minutes
14. Let your cookies sit for 10 minutes
Once you’ve turned your oven off, let your cookies sit and cool down for 10 minutes before serving them to your loved ones.
So what are you waiting for if your family or friends love freshly baked cookies but you don’t have any eggs on hand it’s well worth trying out this simple recipe!
Leave a Reply