This is a sponsored post by the GardenTech Sevin Brand. See full disclosure statement below.
Before I left for vacation a few weeks ago, I gave my garden a good spray of Garden Tech Worry Free. And then guess what? I didn't worry about it :) I was away for just over two weeks. The rainy forecast provided ample water for my garden. And the Worry Free kept the bugs at bay. I was excited to come home and see what kind of progress my plants had made. I was so surprised by how much it had grown! I've used my cucumbers and herbs a lot already, and I'm anxiously awaiting my tomatoes and peppers.
This is when I sprayed the garden for bugs a couple of weeks ago, BEFORE I left on vacation:
I really liked using this product. There were no nozzles to hook to a sprinkler, no mixing chemical solutions, no pesky powders. Just a straight-up spray bottle. It was so easy to use that I even let my daughter help spray our plants.
GardenTech Worry Free http://www.gardentech.com/
· With a special formulation that contains pyrethrins, a botanical insecticide naturally-derived from Chrysanthemum flowers, GardenTech® Worry Free® Brand Insecticides are ideally suited to protect fruits, vegetables and ornamentals.
· The line of specialized insecticides provide fast-acting, effective control of more than 250 crawling and flying insects, including ants, caterpillars, mites and Japanese beetles.
· As an insecticide and miticide, the GardenTech® Worry Free® line works on contact, quickly penetrating and disrupting the nervous system of targeted insects and mites. A few minutes after application, the insects are unable to move or fly away.
· Worry Free® Insecticides can be applied throughout the growing season, including right up until the day before harvest to kill “last minute” vegetable garden pests. Initial application should occur at the first sign of insect infestation, preferably before extensive damage and feeding has taken place. The GardenTech® Worry Free® line even kills insect eggs during the dormant stage.
· The line is suitable for use in home vegetable and flower gardens, nurseries, home greenhouses and orchards. This includes a wide range of plants: vegetables, fruit trees, garden fruits, nuts, herbs, spices, roses, flowers, shrubs, evergreen and shade trees, and other outdoor plants.
· To address a broad spectrum of needs, GardenTech® Worry Free® Insecticides are available in concentrate, dust, hose-accessible (ready-to-spray) and ready-to-use formulations.
As part of this garden series, I'm excited that I get to give a $25 American Express gift card to one lucky reader. To enter, allow a few seconds for the Entry form. Giveaway ends July 13. Winner will be chosen at random and notified via email.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Central Garden & Pet partnered with bloggers such as me to help educate us all about their products. As part of this program, I received compensation. They did not tell me what to say about the use of the products. Central Garden & Pet believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. Central Garden & Pet’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations. A winner will be chosen by random and gift card fulfillment will be handled by a third party.