Having a blog is really awesome, and I'll tell you why in a sec. This year, I haven't really known what to get my husband for Christmas. It's not that I can't think of anything, its just that anything I'd really like to get him is way over our budget (new golf clubs, a 4-wheeler, a new guitar.... you get the picture). What he would love is the new Beats by Dr. Dre headphones (but those are almost $300! Maybe I'll start saving for next year)! I also think Dwight Yoakam's Bakersfield Biscuits would be a creative gift (maybe better for my dad or father-in-law). I've been keeping track of some good gift ideas for guys over on my Gift for Guys Pinterest board... maybe someday I'll start chipping away at it!
Well, the reason I'm so happy about blogging right now, is because I was recently asked to review a Fellowes 63Cb Paper Shredder, and not only is it awesome, but now I have the perfect Christmas present for Troy! I am not even kidding, he is going to love it. He has a little corner of our office, where he insisted on having not one, but two desks. He calls it his "command center." This shredder will be the perfect addition to his command center.
Of course when it arrived in the mail, I had to open it up and give it a whirl. It is awesome! I love that it is pretty quiet, and it looks sleek, so it won't be an eyesore in our office. And get this- we've been married 9 years, and have never used a shredder. We've always just taken our chances when discarding our bills, bank statements, etc. I am so happy that we now have a secure way to take care of that.
- Jam BlockerTM technology features an electronic sensor that measures paper and prevents overfeeding
- Proprietary Energy Savings System functions whether the machine is in use or not
- Cross-Cut blades cut a single sheet of paper into 399 particles, making it nearly impossible to piece back together
- Easily shreds credit cards, paper clips and staples for added convenience
- SafeSense® technology automatically disables the shredder when hands touch the paper opening through an advanced electronic safety sensor making it safe for kids
- The 63Cb is available at Amazon, OfficeDepot.com, and OfficeMax.com
- Retail value of $149.99!
Now let's do a giveaway! One lucky Family Ever After reader will win this! (This could be the perfect gift for the man in your life too)!
1. You are eligible to enter after you've become a... Fellowes facebook fan, and Family Ever Facebook fan.
2. Then simply leave one comment stating you've done both. Leave an email or form of contact in your comment.
Ends this Friday, December 14th, at midnight.
This giveaway is not endorsed or sponsored by facebook.
Your chances of winning depend on the number of entries.
You must be 18 years or older to win.
US residents only.
I received product from Fellowes, Inc. and The Motherhood as part of my participation in this program. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are my own.