Maiden D'Shade, and Marie, from My Lil Pink Pocket, for nominating me and reading my blog!
After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs.
So, in case you wanted to know 7 random things about me, here they are :)
1. I drove a big tractor and mowed in the rough and raked sandtraps at a golf course for a summer during college. I had to be to work at 5:30 am every day!
2. Me and my sister have an obsession with becoming Amish someday.
3. I used to have hair down to my bum. I was too afraid to cut it. This was when I was 12, the age I was when I met Troy, (who is now my husband). His first impression of me? "How does that girl use the bathroom?" Awesome.
4. I wrecked bad when I was in high school... I was racing a friend down a narrow canyon road, and rolled my dad's Land Cruiser. Miraculously, no one was hurt. I was in big trouble for a very long time. No I was not drunk. Just stupid. (thanks for still being my friend, Tera)! ♥
5. I do my kegel exercises when I'm driving in the car, on the street that leads into my neighborhood. I'm all about multi-tasking, and that's just when I told myself I would remember to do that. TMI? Probably. Kind of embarrassing to say that on the internet, but its a good tip!
6. This isn't really about me, but my husband. He played in a band in high school, called Amnesia. They moved to Hollywood after high school, but he didn't end up going. The bass player, Joey, now plays for Selena Gomez. A few years ago, we saw him on American Idol playing for David Cook.
7. We have lived over a year without TV in our house, and there are some nights when I really miss it! We do have Netflix, and our kids watch DVDs, so we're not totally cut off. (We are being very careful with our finances right now... can't argue with that). So that is why blogging has become my main source of entertainment! Thankfully!
And here are 10 awesome blogs that I have found recently. Pay them a visit if you have time, they are great!